Friday, September 5, 2014

New Beginnings

image

New Beginnings can be scary.  Many times I have said, I will work for myself some day.   Well today is the official kick-off of my new business venture.  Am I nervous, scared, you betcha!  However, I know I am good at what I do, I've been doing it for over 25 years.  I don't have all the answers and yes I have and will make mistakes, but that's part of the learning process.  NEVER STOP LEARNING!  

It's all about choices and for me it was time!  I love what I do, I am passionate about helping others, whether it be a business dealing with an HR Challenge, or a candidate searching for their first ever or next position.

It's time to practice what I have preached to my daughter all these years:   Reach for the Stars - Dream Big!  Do what you Love, Love what you do!

For those of you looking for a job visit my website at www.connexiohr.com Jobs page to view my postings.

If you are looking for assistance on the HR side of your business, check out my website or email me to see how we can help.

ConnexioHR is my passion!  I look forward to connecting with you, and helping you Get Connected!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment