Monday, September 8, 2014

Motivational Monday

Source
Happy Monday!  Yes that's right, I said Monday!  I know you want to crawl back into your comfy bed and sleep for a few more hours - me too,  but you have to get up and get to work or class.

Well if you are like me you need a little boost to get the day going.   Here are a few of my favorite quotes to keep me motivated and moving throughout the day.
  • Life is like riding a bicycle.  To keep your balance you must keep moving. -Albert Einstein
  • Life is either a daring adventure or nothing. -Helen Keller
  • Do or do not.  There is no try. - Yoda
  • He who hesitates is lost. - Proverb
Whatever it is you have to do today, get out there and make it happen! Now who's ready to take on Monday?
Source

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment